Friday 26 November 2010

Rejected Footage

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7qMb6ynzP5WNmRlZDA2MmMtNWE5NS00NzQ3LWI2YzAtNDI0ZTY0OGRmYzY4&hl=en_GB



Here I have some footage from my music video, it features some video clips, which I are not going to be in my music video. The first clip I decided to decline, was the two dancers failed to follow the chreography and ended up laughing, this is why I decided against it as it would look unprofessional in the video, as it would not flow with the rest of it. The second scene I rejected was that the dancers were just standing still, this is what not was needed for this shot, they needed to dance and follow the chreography. The next scene was rejected as the camera work was very shaky, this was inappropriate as the camera needed to be steady and be in time following the character. The scene set with the character performing on the swings, there was a white mark on the camera lense this effected the quality of the work so this was unable to use. The next scene was a take as the sea came in too quickly and Jess started laughing as she ran away from the sea. The scene down the swings was like an outtake shot, where Jess did not realise the camera was recording there and starting talking to the camera, so this was not part of the script.

No comments:

Post a Comment